Add Your Heading Text Here

Your Serotte attorney will listen closely to your needs and then identify the right vehicle to get you there. Whether you’re an employer wishing to hire a foreign worker, or an individual trying to remain in the U.S., we understand the nuances of each type of visa, and will work diligently to get you on your way.


B-1 (Business)

For business-related activities, such as attending a conference or business meetings, but not for conducting business.

E-2 (Investors)

Allows individuals of a treaty nation to work inside the U.S. based on an investment they will be controlling while in the U.S.

F-1 (Practical Training)

For international students wishing to study and gain practical training in the U.S.; for undergraduate or advanced degrees.

H-1B1 (Chile and Singapore)

Allows citizens from Chile and Singapore to temporarily work in the U.S. until completion of a work assignment.

L-1 (Intracompany Transferees)

For employees of an international company with offices in the U.S. and abroad; allows foreign workers to relocate to the U.S. location after certain terms are met.

TN (Canada & Mexico)

Allows citizens of Canada and Mexico, as NAFTA professionals to work in the U.S. in prearranged activities for U.S. or foreign employers.

B-2 (Tourist)

For persons entering the U.S. for pleasure or medical treatment.

H-3 (Trainee or Special Education Exchange Visitors)

Allows foreign nationals to receive training, in most fields, that is unavailable in their home country; also allows special education exchange visitors to participate in training programs.

E-3 (Australia)

Allows Australian citizens to temporarily work in the U.S. in a specialty occupation until completion of a work assignment.

I-1 (Journalists)

For foreign media representatives and journalists who travel to the U.S. to engage in their profession for a temporary time.

O-1 (Individuals with Extraordinary Abilities)

For individuals with extraordinary ability in various fields, such as science, business, athletics and arts.

Form I-192 Waiver (Entry Denial)

A form of forgiveness waiver for certain individuals who are inadmissible under U.S. immigration law.

E-1 (Treaty Trader)

Allows foreign nationals of a treaty nation to enter the U.S. solely to engage in international trade on his or her own behalf.

EB-5 (Investors)

Employment-based visa for owners of businesses or investment companies for investments that meet certain dollar limits and conditions.

H-1B (Professionals)

Allows U.S. employers to employ foreign workers with a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in a specific specialty.

J-1 (Exchange Visitor)

For research scholars, professors and exchange visitors participating in programs that promote cultural exchange, especially to obtain medical or business training in the U.S.

P-1 (Athlete)

For athletes entering the U.S. to perform at a specific athletic competitions at an internationally recognized level of performance.

Request a professional consultation about immigration matters from Serotte Law.

Want to Get in Touch?
Our Door is Always Open.

Find out how we can help you explore your options. Contact us to learn more.

All information supplied on this form will be kept strictly confidential.