Below you will find helpful immigration resources and links to relevant government websites.
USCIS Sites (www.uscis.gov ):
- Click here to see the status of your pending case(s): Check case status
- Click here to report your change of address to USCIS – USCIS change of address information page & online form
CBP Sites (www.cbp.gov ):
- Click here to input your information and get your updated I94 Record and Travel History: Most recent I-94 / Travel History
Department of State Sites (www.state.gov ):
- Click here for information on Priority Dates: Visa bulletin
- Click here for the Department of State Wizard to guide you through the Nonimmigrant Visa Process: https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/general/visa-wizard.html
- Click here to fill in and upload the DS160 form required for Nonimmigrant Visa appointments abroad: DS-160 launch page
- Click here to schedule your visa appointment at certain Embassies or Consulates abroad: Visa appointment page
Social Security Administration Sites (www.ssa.gov):
Request a professional consultation about immigration matters from Serotte Law.
Passionate Advocates. Skilled Immigration Attorneys.
Learn more about the dedicated, caring individuals who will listen to your concerns and work closely with you to help you achieve your goals.
Want to Get in Touch?
Our Door is Always Open.
Find out how we can help you explore your options. Contact us to learn more.
All information supplied on this form will be kept strictly confidential.