Green Cards

Making the case for green card approval.

U.S. immigration laws provide a number of ways for individuals to apply for a green card to live permanently in the U.S. Are you a foreign national already in the U.S. but wish to adjust your status to become a lawful permanent resident? This means that you may apply for a green card without having to return to your home country to complete visa processing, though the eligibility requirements will depend on your immigrant category, such as family or employment.

Serotte Law offers decades of experience in helping foreign nationals obtain their green cards. We will work closely with you to understand your long-term objectives, taking into consideration your family situation or your employment status. We have successfully filed petitions for even the most complex cases.

Marriage and Family-Based Green Cards

If you wish to join your spouse, partner or another family member by obtaining a marriage and family green card, we have you covered. When you are outside the U.S. and want to obtain a green card, you must do so through the family visa USA process and consular processing, beginning by filing Form I-130 with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). At Serotte Law, we care about your case. We know what’s personally at stake for you and your loved ones, and will work closely with you and your family members to successful resolution.

Employment-based Green Card Strategies

We have significant experience in working with both employers and foreign nationals on employment-based (EB) green card strategies, including EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 “preference based” categories as well as EB-5 investors green cards. This includes Extraordinary Ability, multinational executives and managers, National Interest Waivers, and Outstanding Researchers and Professors. Even if you didn’t get picked in the H1-B lottery, or your six-year limit is coming to an end, we may still be able to develop a strategy for you.

We’ll start the process by partnering with you from your Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (Form I-485) to USCIS, all the way through the attainment of your green card. If your ultimate goal is U.S. citizenship, Serotte Law will work with you to open doors.

Need help right away? Let’s get started.

With offices in Buffalo, New York, Silicon Valley and Toronto, Serotte Law is strategically located to support people who want to permanently live and prosper in the U.S. Our experienced team has seen it all when working to keep people in the country. We focus on making it happen for our clients so you can focus on living and succeeding in the U.S.

Request a professional consultation about immigration matters from Serotte Law.

Passionate Advocates. Skilled Immigration Attorneys.

Learn more about the dedicated, caring individuals who will listen to your concerns and work closely with you to help you achieve your goals.

Want to Get in Touch?
Our Door is Always Open.

Find out how we can help you explore your options. Contact us to learn more.

All information supplied on this form will be kept strictly confidential.